Frida Rancher Hat | Charcoal
Meet Frida, the beautiful Rancher handmade hat of our exclusive Sombreros Collection, inspired by the rich Mexican culture and with a twist of the vintage 50's hat style, Frida is an all-seasons statement designed to stand out, no matter the weather.
- Firm, structured rancher hat
- Classic teardrop crown
- Wide 3.95”/10cm stiff brim
- Satin lined (to avoid Frizz) and with a ribbon band.
- Made of 100% Bolivian Wool.
- Handmade in small quantities by skilled artisans in Mexico.
- 55- 57cm
- 22 1/2 to 22 1/4 inches
- 57- 59cm
- 22 1/4 - 23 inches
Measuring your Head Size
To better decide your size, please check the below steps for both methods "The Traditional" way and "The Halo"
- Measure the circumference around your head right above the eyebrows, from the center of the back of the head to the forehead.
- Check our size chart to decide your best option
- Measure the distance around your head in a diagonal line, passing through just above your neck and past your forehead. This method is best if you want to wear your hat tilted, with the brim raised and the back dipped.
- Check our size chart to decide your best option.
If your head size falls in-between sizes, you should choose the next larger size.