Miranda Huarache - Denim
The Miranda huarache is destined to become a warm-weather classic. This shoe really stands out when paired with breezy summer dresses or fashionable cropped pants.
D E T A I L S
- Hand-woven leather upper
- Regular fit
- Non-slip rubber soles
- Crafted from 100% full-grain leather
- Slip-on style
- Made in Sahuayo, Mexico
Our shoes are made from 100% full-grain leather and handcrafted by a skilled team of artisans in Mexico.
Our artisans weave the upper of the shoe by hand, using a technique that takes 2 to 3 hours to make sure each pair of huaraches will last.
Each shoe has a durable leather insole that has been sewn into the shoe, and that can be wiped clean. See care instructions for more details.
Our shoes were crafted with a durability mindset. If taken care properly, it will lasts you many years.
When you purchase our footwear, not only are you receiving a unique and quality item, you are contributing to the livelihoods of dozens of Mexican families.
F I T / S I Z E
This model runs small. For regular/narrow feet, please upsize a half size for a more comfortable fit. Due to the nature of the handwoven leather, your pair will feel tight at first, and then it'll stretch over time.
If you have wide feet and you're not sure which size to order, our recommendation is to please go one size up. In case you still have questions, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
We want to do things differently!
To avoid overproduction, we are offering Pre-order for these shoes. See below for all the details:
- Shoes are ordered when pre-order is placed
- Shoes are handcrafted, which means that it takes up to 4-5 weeks to have them ready
- All Pre-orders have a discounted price; however, this is not considered a sale price. You can exchange/return them if necessary.
- If you have any questions/ concerns about your pre-order, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.