Hannah - Loafers
The Hannah Loafer combines a handwoven huarache body with the signature of traditional tassel loafer shoes. A fall classic, Hannah stands out when paired with a coat, cozy oversized sweater and ripped boyfriend jeans.
D E T A I L S
- Handwoven leather upper
- Regular fit
- Non-slip rubber soles
- Crafted from 100% full-grain leather
- Made in Sahuayo, Mexico
Our shoes are made from 100% full-grain leather and handcrafted by a skilled team of artisans in Mexico.
Our artisans weave the upper of the shoe by hand, using a technique that takes 2 to 3 hours to ensure each pair of huaraches will last.
Each shoe has a durable leather insole sewn into the shoe, which can be wiped clean. See care instructions for more details.
Our shoes were crafted with a durability mindset and will last you many years if properly cared for.
Huarache comes from kwarachi, a Tarascan word from the Tarascan people from Michoacan, and to whom we owe this beautiful craftsmanship.
When you purchase our footwear, not only are you receiving a unique and quality item, you are contributing to the livelihoods of dozens of Mexican families.
F I T / S I Z E
This model is true to size. However, due to the nature of the handwoven leather, your pair will feel tight at first, and then it'll stretch over time. If you still have questions, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
We want to do things differently!
To avoid overproduction, we are offering Pre-order for these shoes. See below for all the details:
- Shoes are ordered when pre-order is placed
- Shoes are handcrafted, which means that it takes up to 4-5 weeks to have them ready
- All Pre-orders have a discounted price; however, this is not considered a sale price. You can exchange/return them if necessary.
- If you have any questions/ concerns about your pre-order, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.