NEW - Marisol Espadrilles
Introducing the new Marisol Espadrille. These classic espadrilles are the most comfortable slip-on sandals. They are a summer wardrobe must-have, made of 100% full-grain leather, a classic braided jute fibre heel, and a rubber sole.
D E T A I L S
- Full-grain leather upper
- Braided jute fibre platform heels
- Non-slip rubber soles
- Slip-on style
- Regular fit
- Made in Sahuayo, Mexico
Our shoes are made from 100% full-grain leather and handcrafted by a skilled team of artisans in Mexico.
Our artisans weave the upper of the shoe by hand, using a technique that takes 2 to 3 hours to ensure each pair of huaraches will last.
Each shoe has a durable leather insole that has been sewn into the shoe and wiped clean. See care instructions for more details.
Our shoes were crafted with a durability mindset and will last you many years if properly cared for.
Huarache comes from kwarachi, a Tarascan word from the Tarascan people from Michoacan, and to whom we owe this beautiful craftsmanship.
When you purchase our footwear, not only are you receiving a unique and quality item, you are contributing to the livelihoods of dozens of Mexican families.
F I T / S I Z E
This model is true to size. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We want to do things differently!
To avoid overproduction, we are offering Pre-order for these shoes. See below for all the details:
- Shoes are ordered when pre-order is placed
- Shoes are handcrafted, which means that it takes up to 4-5 weeks to have them ready
- All Pre-orders have a discounted price; however, this is not considered a sale price. You can exchange/return them if necessary.
- If you have any questions/ concerns about your pre-order, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.