Trini Slip On Mule -Tan (Back in Stock)
The Trini Slip-On Mule brings artisanal chic to your warm-weather outfits. Easy to slip on and go, this shoe features an upper handwoven in Mexico and a padded footbed for all-day comfort. Comfortable huarache perfect for warm summer days or with a cozy fall outfit.
D E T A I L S
- Hand-woven leather
- Leather sole with anti-slip inlay
- Non-slip rubber soles
- Crafted from 100% full-grain leather
- Slip-on style
Our artisans weave the upper of the shoe by hand, using a technique that takes 2 to 3 hours to ensure each pair of huaraches will last.
Each shoe has a durable leather insole sewn into the shoe, which can be wiped clean. See care instructions for more details.
Our shoes were crafted with a durability mindset and will last you many years if properly cared for.
Huarache comes from kwarachi, a Tarascan word from the Tarascan people from Michoacan and to whom we owe this beautiful craftsmanship.
When you purchase our footwear, not only are you receiving a unique and quality item, you are contributing to the livelihoods of dozens of Mexican families.
F I T / S I Z E
This model runs small. Please upsize a half size. Please go one size up for a more comfortable fit if you have wide feet. If you still have questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.
We want to do things differently!
To avoid overproduction, we are offering Pre-order for these shoes. See below for all the details:
- Shoes are ordered when a pre-order is placed
- Shoes are handcrafted, which means that it takes up to 4-5 weeks to have them ready
- All Pre-orders have a discounted price; however, this is not considered a sale price. You can exchange/return them if necessary.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your pre-order, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.