NEW! Tati Oxfords - Pale Pink
The Tati Oxfords it's our version of a handwoven huarache body and traditional Oxford shoes. Classy and elegant, Tati really stands out when paired with a blazer and your favourite dress.
D E T A I L S
- Hand-woven breathable leather
- Regular fit
- Leather sole with anti-slip inlay
- Crafted from 100% full-grain leather
- Made in Sahuayo, Mexico
Our shoes are made from 100% full-grain leather and handcrafted by a skilled team of artisans in Mexico.
Our artisans weave the upper of the shoe by hand, using a technique that takes 2 to 3 hours to make sure each pair of huaraches will last.
Each shoe has a durable leather insole that has been sewn into the shoe and wiped clean. See care instructions for more details.
Our shoes were crafted with a durability mindset and will last you many years if taken care of properly.
Huarache comes from kwarachi, a Tarascan word from the Tarascan people from Michoacan, and to whom we owe this beautiful craftsmanship.
When you purchase our footwear, not only are you receiving a unique and quality item, you are contributing to the livelihoods of dozens of Mexican families.
F I T / S I Z E
This model is true to size. Due to the nature of the handwoven leather, your pair will feel tight at first, and then it'll stretch over time. If you have wide feet and you're not sure which size to order, our recommendation is to please go one size up. If you still have questions, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
We want to do things differently!
To avoid overproduction, we are offering Pre-order for these shoes. See below for all the details:
- Shoes are ordered when pre-order is placed
- Shoes are handcrafted, which means that it takes up to 6 weeks to have them ready
- All Pre-orders have a discounted price; however, this is not considered a sale price. You can exchange/return them if necessary.
- If you have any questions/ concerns about your pre-order, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.